Full Interview - Daria Platonova on Christian Feminism

Daria Platonova on Christian Feminism



Feminism is at the core of American politics and yet it hit Russia first. So why does the role of women in society look so different in the east? Does feminism have to stand at odds with tradition and religion or can there be another way? Joining Tim Kirby on this episode will be Dr. Daria Platonova who has done extensive research on the paradoxically sounding topic of "Orthodox Feminism".
 
Follow my Telegram Channel here: https://t.me/timkirbyhardcore 
 
I am banned on FB and IG but you can contact me via: Email: timkirbyrussia@vk.com 
 
 
If you’d like to make a donation to keep this project afloat then you can do so here: https://www.donationalerts.com/r/timk...
 
The censorship hammer could strike at any time. “Tim Kirby Russia” is currently available on these platforms, one of which should at any time should be tolerating me at any given moment ;) 
 
I also post new content to.... 
 

Commentaires